* Open Fencing is paid using Drop In Fees.
* Intermediate Level Classes are paid for only by contracts.
If you have a frozen contract you may use Drop In Fees or contract.
New members must use contract.
Frozen Contracts are only being started at the request of the fencer.
Our drop in open fencing has been safe and successful.
We will still limit the number of people in RFA, require covid masks even when fencing, require hand sanitizer on entrance and exit, and continue to disinfect hi touch surface areas.
For current members we are starting to open up classes again.
are listed in the schedule below.
Schedule (open fencing & classes)
1) Youth Competitive Electric Class 5:15 pm to 6:45 pm
2} Adult (age 14+) Dry and Electric 8:00 to 9:30
3) Adult intermediate Class 7:00pm
1) Open Competitive Electric 7:30 to 9:30
1) Youth xs (7-9 year olds) class 6:00pm
2) Youth (10 - 13 year olds) class 7:20pm
3) Adult Open Fencing Electric 8:15 - 9:45
1) Teen Competitive Class 4:30 pm to 6:30pm
2) Youth Electric (competitive) Class 7:30 to 9:00pm
1) Youth xs (7-9 year olds) class 11:00am
2) Youth (10 - 13 year olds) class 12:20pm
3) Adult intermediate Class 2:00pm
3) All ages Dry (non-electric) 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
4) Teenage/Adult Competitive (electric) 4:30 to 6:30
1a) Competitive Open Fencing (electric) Class 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm
1b) Competitive open Fencing Class and Conditioning 6:45 pm to 9 pm