Until we are fully open and running our classes we are keeping all of our contracts frozen.
Once we are fully open we will extend ending dates by the number of paid months that were missed.
Limited Opening Does NOT count towards time on your regular contract.
Payments will be done as
DROP IN FEES
Our drop in open fencing has been safe and successful.
We will still limit the number of people in RFA, require covid masks even when fencing, require hand sanitizer on entrance and exit, and continue to disinfect hi touch surface areas.
For current members we are starting to open up classes again.
Current open Intermediate classes:
Youth xs (7 to 9 years old):
Thurs at 6pm
Sat at 11am
Youth (10 to 13 years old):
Thurs at 7:20pm,
Tuesdays 7pm (starting 11/24)
please check back as we add more classes.
Schedule (open fencing & classes)
1) Youth Competitive Electric 5:15 pm to 6:45 pm
2} Adult (age 14+) Dry and Electric 8:00 to 9:30
3) adult intermediate 7:00pm starting 11/24 (just come on out)
1) Open Competitive Electric 7:30 to 9:30
1) Youth xs (7-9 year olds) class 6:00pm
2) Youth (10 - 13 year olds) class 7:20pm
3) Adult 8:15 - 9:45
1) Teen Competitive 4:30 pm to 6:30pm
2) Youth Electric (competitive) 7:30 to 9:00pm
1) Youth xs (7-9 year olds) class 11:00am
2) Youth (10 - 13 year olds) class 12:20pm
3) All ages Dry (non-electric) 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
4) Teenage/Adult Competitive (electric) 4:30 to 6:30
1) Competitive Open Fencing (electric) 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm